Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hello!

Hi all!

My name is Zuleika and I love to crochet. I'm very happy to have joined this blog and look forward to contributing.
I'm originally from the small island of Bermuda and have been living in Edinburgh, Scotland since 2005. I have 3 beautiful boys and am self employed. (www.hobbyzu.com)
Just figured I'd introduce myself before I started posting anything. :-)

Now, I don't like posting without photos, so here is one of the many things I'm currently working on. I started afghans for my two youngest sons and am adding to them in between crocheting items for my shop. They've grown a bit more since this photo, but I want to wait until it's a really significant difference before posting another pic. :-)

I'm using the zen spiral pattern from lion brand. It's very simple and easy to follow.
Off to work on some hats, bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome, Zuleika! The start of your sons' afghans is stunning -- I never heard of the zen spiral pattern before. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Zuleika,
    thanks for stopping by my blog and your kind words.
    I am inspired to get crocheting just by visiting your blog...thank you!
    :)
    Bairbre Aine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the group. Your spirals look great. That is a neat pattern. I look forward to seeing future pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome !
    I left a couple of comments on your blog :)
    these ones are so pretty !

    ReplyDelete