Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New Afghan between renovating and wedding planning



Finally got some photos of a new afghan I'm making. It's going to be for our new and improved living room, well once the place is finished being renovated and who knows when that will be... I decided to be a bit more adventurous with the colours and used a white border (Usually I use a dark one). I'm thinking of making it about 8 by 10 squares just large enough to cover the couch seat.

Thanks to everyone who's posted photos of their swap packages. I'm starting to worry now just noticed on my postoffice receipt there's no 'air mail' after the USA postage item. I hope it's not traveling by ship! Sorry Pammy might be getting yours late! arrrrrr Fingers crossed that it's not!

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors - should be beautiful in a new and improved living room!!!

    ReplyDelete