Friday, December 4, 2009

I love my Christmas SWAP package!!


What a delightful surprise I had when I came home from a 6 hour drive last night.  It was my box from Dawn who was my SWAP partner.  I'm delighted with everything.  The potholder and dishcloth are just beautiful.  I love the vintage booklet and look forward to finding a project to work on.  The snowy yarn is so cute too. She included a German cookie recipe from her Great Grandma which I intend on making this holiday season.    She even included some coffee and a chocolate treat - just perfect for me - thank you so much Kathy Ann for organizing and thank you Dawn for your lovely work!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! This is so exciting! ~Kelly

    unDeniably Domestic

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is wonderful to see the effort that the swap partners have put into the parcels, thank you to all the ladies for making the Christmas swap so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete