Friday, December 4, 2009

I love my Christmas SWAP package!!


What a delightful surprise I had when I came home from a 6 hour drive last night.  It was my box from Dawn who was my SWAP partner.  I'm delighted with everything.  The potholder and dishcloth are just beautiful.  I love the vintage booklet and look forward to finding a project to work on.  The snowy yarn is so cute too. She included a German cookie recipe from her Great Grandma which I intend on making this holiday season.    She even included some coffee and a chocolate treat - just perfect for me - thank you so much Kathy Ann for organizing and thank you Dawn for your lovely work!

3 comments:

  1. it is wonderful to see the effort that the swap partners have put into the parcels, thank you to all the ladies for making the Christmas swap so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete