Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hello Everyone I'm Fighting With Socks Today

Hello Everyone,

I'm new here but this blog sure seems a good place to be. Everyone seems so crochet-motivated which is I guess why we are all here.

I've just finished this new crochet cloche hat today which is my own design. I will publish the pattern for this on my blog later in the week. http://goodtimesithinkso.blogspot.com/ All of my patterns to date are freely available for personal use. I love designing and creating things but don't exactly relish the documenting aspect.


I've also crocheted two different daisies to put on the hat but now I can't decide which one looks best. Perhaps some of you could let me have your opinions ?


I apologise for the poor quality of photos but it isn't exactly sunny in Scotland today in fact it's overcast and very dull. I hate phtographing with flash.



Cloche a la traditional white daisy.


Here we have cloche a la lilac daisy.

I look forward to getting to know you all and reading all your contributions. I'm away to start fighting with the dreaed socks again.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh. The white flower makes your gorgeous cloche just [pop]!

    It's a lovely design! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete