Sunday, May 9, 2010

FORGET ME NOT DOILY

I found this pattern for this doily in Crochet Magazine. It is the March issue. I went to Jo-Ann Fabrics looking for some yarn and found this magazine. I actually bought the magazine for an Afghan pattern I saw. So I also did this doily pattern, I really like it lots. So gave it a try and it came out beautifully!



You can see my progress at my place. It really looks complicated but it's really pretty easy to do. Just some time to do it. The blue rows are little motifs. The first row of blue has 15 motifs and the second row has 30 motifs. So it is a little time consuming. But well worth the effort.

2 comments:

  1. Forget-me-nots are some of my favorite flowers. Your doily is so lovely! And you're right -- so many motifs, but soooooo worth it! It turned out gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Your doily turned out lovely! Are you gonna make the flutter cardigan? It's so cute and feminine.

    ReplyDelete