We used to do a few on this blog-along years ago and they were so much fun. I still use the things I received from my swap partners.
I was thinking that it should be based on something that we could all use and often. I find when I use the items I've received as part of a swap it reminds me of the connection we all can have with wonderful crafters from around the world. It always makes me feel so grateful for the connection we have here and that there are others enjoying the same things in life that I do.
For this swap I would like to propose that we agree to make a crochet bag. There are so many patterns out there from beginners to intermediates. It would be something that the recipient would get a lot of use out of. It doesn't need to be lined just sturdy and practical.
I would set the time frame for 3 months so that people can take their time working on their bags. You could even fill your bag up with goodies from your part of the world.
What do people think? If you are interested in doing the swap
- JOIN BEFORE 1st JULY 2015
- Join by EMAILING ME firstname.lastname@example.org YOUR NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, LOCATION (Will try and match people in same country to keep postage costs down)
- SWAP WILL START JULY 2, 2015 and end (posting date) SEPTEMBER, 30, 2015
- WHAT YOU ARE SWAPPING- One crochet bag of any sort. Discuss this with your swap partner so that they will enjoy and find useful what you make for them. You can add goodies in bag when u send it but this is optional.
- YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE PART OF THE BLOG TO JOIN THE SWAP OPEN TO ALL CROCHETERS.
- PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER IF YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS IN FINISHING THE SWAP, I DON'T WANT DISAPPOINTED PARTNERS WHO DON'T RECEIVE ANYTHING IN RETURN. I'm sure you understand!
Hope u guys will join, I can't wait!
Let me know if I've missed any details or if you need more information