Sunday, May 10, 2015

Branching out with Mandala crochet

I have been having a go at making some more crochet Mandalas using the tutorials over at Attic24.  I made some about a year ago and then other distractions took over but now I have decided to come back it in the hope of making some summery versions to use outside and for picnics.
I have used some Kon-Tiki wool by style craft which is sadly now long in stock.  It is a lovely wool to use as it is 50% cotton and 50% acrylic so that you have the best of both worlds.
I have also used tutorials from Made in K-toen as well and that pattern has a lovely flowery edging and a stitch that sits on top of the design.
The two smaller mandalas are used on my little white dresser and the larger one is in preparation for a possible workshop that I am considering for the summer.
Does anyone now of nay other sites that have good mandala designs to try?
Have a good week.
x

2 comments:

  1. these are stunning been thinking only within the square im afraid! thanks for the post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love crocheting Mandalas and collected a few patterns on my Pinterest for you to look at.
    https://www.pinterest.com/crochetinpater/mandalas/

    ReplyDelete