Sunday, January 18, 2015

New project for 2015

I ordered this lovely wool back in August.  It is one of the packs created by Attic24 and it is going to be my third blanket.  
All of the squares will have a row of black yarn running round the outside and I have found a method on Youtube for joining them as I go along.  So there will not be any kind of pattern to this as such.
I shall be plotting my progress over on my blog, hopefully at least once a week as the day job tends to take up quite a bit of my time.
In between this I want to try and improve my pattern reading (or diagrams) as my goal is to crochet something to wear!
Could this be the year?
xx

3 comments:

  1. Progress update can be seen on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. His granny blanket will be very nice! Lucy always inspires us! I like one black round! A big hug from Catalonia, Paula!

    ReplyDelete