Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Crochet Rag Rug Inspirations, Patterns and How to’s

Well as I’m busy waiting for lots new yarn to arrive I decided to start a new rag rug project that I think is going to be rather large. I’m not sure how long it will take to complete but I am going to work on it for at least 2 hours everyday.

In the meantime I thought I would share a few resources with you.

190-9095_IMG

Flickr Rag Rug Groups

Crochet Rag Rug Group - click here.

Rag Rug Group - click here.

Crocheting Rag Rugs Group - click here.

Handmade Rugs Group - click here.

206-0682_IMG

Pattern available in my etsy store here, for the granny square rag rug.

Other good articles include:-

Thrifty fun - Crochet Rag Rug Instructions - click here.

Love To Know - Crochet Rag Rugs - click here.

AboutCom - Oval Rag Rug Instructions.

2010-05-061

My Circular Rag Rug Instructions can be found here.

168-6890_IMG

flower

You can find patterns for heart rag rug, ripple rag rug and granny style rag rug in both my Ravelry pattern store and my Etsy store.

I will be posting photographs of my new rag rug in the coming days so that you can see my work in progress.

181-8116_IMG

170-7020_IMG

3969862074_b46f8ebb05_m

Heart Rag Rug Pattern available here.

rippleragrug

Ripple Rag Rug Pattern available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment