Wednesday, November 9, 2011

FOR SALE: Wagon Wheel Afghan Crochet Kit

Mary Maxim Wagon Wheel Afghan
Crochet Kit

The above picture is one I took of the kit I have for sale.
The below picture is the image & information from the Mary Maxim website.

Due to carpal tunnel, I've had to cut way back on my crocheting.
I will never make this afghan.
I bought the kit from a Mary Maxim mail order catalog a couple of years ago.
It's the complete kit...yarn and pattern to make the Wagon Wheel Afghan.
I paid $69.99 plus shipping/handling for it.
I am asking $50 for the kit, plus $12.50 s/h within the continental US.
(No s/h will be charged if the purchaser is able to pick it up in person rather than me having to ship it).

The kit has been safely stored in a clean and dry environment.
Contact me if interested!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! I REALLY love this! I'm in Australia but happy to pay extra postage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sister Outlaws...email me at GinasCustomCreations@yahoo.com if you're interested. If I have your mailing address I can get a shipping quote from the post office so you'd know how much shipping it to Australia would be. I still have it if you're interested. Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete